provide a comprehensive physiotherapy service offering:
Therapy – appropriate hands on therapy
tissue therapy – which includes massage and hands on stretching
strength and stretching exercise programmes.
and fit of braces and orthotics
treat all types of musculoskeletal problems:
pain - neck and back
pain, arthritis pain - all joints
injuries – fracture management; before and after surgery
and adolescent musculoskeletal and sports screening
analysis and balance training
What to expect
- Treatment programs always include education about the injury, strength and stretching exercises and provide self management initiatives – the aim being to give you an active role in your recovery and injury prevention.
- Physiotherapy treatments at Dulwich Hill Physiotherapy are one on one, with the whole treatment and every treatment performed by the same experienced physiotherapist.
- Each physiotherapy treatment session is determined by how you present. This allows me to modify and expand each treatment according to how you respond to the treatment program.
- Whether it be work related or sporting injuries the treatment program is customised to you.
- Physiotherapy treatment programs are predominantly exercise based, but also utilise manual therapies such as joint mobilisation/manipulation, muscle stretches and soft tissue techniques.
- This emphasis on structured treatment programs and appropriate injury advice and patient education promotes independent injury self management and helps you lessen the risk of further pain and injury.
Dulwich Hill Physiotherapy services the Inner West and surrounding areas including: Marrickville, Hurlstone Park, Canterbury, Lewisham, Earlwood, Summer Hill, Ashbury, Ashfield and Petersham